What to do
Camping Annie is located in the municipality of Métis-Sur-Mer, one of the most beautiful villages in Eastern Quebec. Since we are exactly halfway between Rimouski and Matane and only a few kilometers from Mont-Joli, you will have access to several activities and attractions, such as the lighthouse and arts route, the Jardins de Métis, the observation of marine animals, salmon fishing and more!
It’s time to move!
Cycling trail and BMX track
It’s time to have fun!
Community hall heated
Massotherapy and Spa
* In a specific hotspot area only
Do not miss
Special activities 2023
|Date||Activities 2023 season|
|May 12||Open season 2023|
|May 27||Welcome to our seasonal customers – 10h|
|June 24||Bonfires of Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day|
|July 1||Confederation fire (with music)|
|July 8||Outdoor cinema for young people|
|July 22||Christmas in July with singers later in the evening|
|August 5||Petanque tournament and Laser tag for children 8 years+|
|August 12||Hawaiian night|
|August 19||Western day – Singer Stéphane et Michaël Harvey|
|September 2||Corn roast and singer|
|September 16||Evening – Goodbye to seasonal|
Near the campsite
Camping Annie is located in the municipality of Métis-sur-Mer, one of the most beautiful villages in Eastern Québec. Since we are exactly halfway between Rimouski and Matane and only a few kilometers from Mont-Joli, you’ll have access to several activities at a reasonable distance from the campsite
- Visit the Metis Gardens
- Visit the historic site of Pointe-au-père and the Onondaga submarine
- Visit the art galleries in Sainte-Flavie
- Salmon fishing, Métis and Matane rivers
- Take pictures of the Métis lighthouse and
- Take advantage of our few good restaurants
- Play in one of our two golf clubs : Boule-Rock (packages available) and Cascade
- Make a zodiac or sea kayak excursion to observe marine life.
- Have a great time at Lelièvre Karting and Paintball Mont-Joli