The picturesque village of st-jean-port-joli
La Demi-Lieue campground is located in the city of Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, the capital of wood carving and crafts in Quebec. In addition, the village is rich in activities of all kinds:
- Visits to museums: Wood carving musem, motorcycle museum, museum of living memory and Maritime Museum.
- Visit the Lordship Des Aulnaies
- Visit the many craft shops
- Summer Theatre La Roche-à-Veillon
- Golf Club Les Trois-Saumons
La beauté du Fleuve Saint-Laurent charme tous les clients du Camping de la Demi-Lieue. Les couchers de soleil qui reflètent sur l’eau, les montagnes à l’horizon et les oiseaux marins ne laissent personne indifférent.
Profitez du fleuve, le plus beau terrain de jeu:
- Sea kayaking
- Swimming (unattended)
- Observation of wildlife and marine life
For some time now, canoe / kayak enthusiasts have taken the blue route south of the estuary. This road is a 400km waterway between Berthier-sur-Mer and Les Méchins. The Half-Location located at a strategic point of this road, offers sites directly on the waterfront to accommodate the growing clientele of Kayakers and boaters.
In addition, for those who have the sea legs, there are also cruises and crossings on the River. See following links for more information: