welcome to Domaine-annie-sur-Mer
THE DOMAINE ANNIE-SUR-MER, A JUDICIAL CHOICE!
Wonderfully located at the gateway to the Gaspésie Peninsula, the Domaine Annie-sur-Mer is part of the Gaspesian heritage. In the heart of the village of Métis-sur-Mer, our estate is the place of choice for holidaymakers in search of peace and authenticity.
Our domain offers you:
10 chalets, many located directly on the seaside! Can accommodate from 2 to 8 people, they are the wise choice for a vacation of lovers, a stay with family or friends!
8 motel rooms with private balconies and sea views are the ideal option for travelers. These very sunny units are equipped with private and certain bathroom with kitchenette.
For a stopover alone or as a couple, 6 cozy rooms at the inn guarantee a warm stay in an enchanting setting. Private bathroom and breakfast included.
In addition, the estate also offers access to spa-relaxation, with qualified massage therapists. The multipurpose room will charm you with its unique view of the lighthouse. Not to mention the kayak tours to sail in the protected bay. Enchantment assured!
* Free WiFi in the rooms of the inn and the motel, as well as at the Café-Bistro.
THE LIGHTHOUSE ROUTE
The Gaspé Peninsula is a land of sea and lighthouses are part of its history. These sentinels of sailors are now the guardians of our maritime culture. Forty lighthouses dot the coast of the region.
The Domaine Annie-sur-Mer boasts a captivating view of the Lighthouse of Métis-sur-Mer. It is even possible for you, at low tide, to walk towards this jewel of the Gaspé Peninsula.
MORE: CAMPING ANNIE!
Since we are the owners of Camping Annie, just 5 minutes walk from the Domaine, you will have the privilege of using all the services offered by our campsite: heated swimming pool, large outdoor children's park with brand new games modules, Volleyball, basketball and petanque courts.
Moreover, directly on the site, you benefit from a BMX course, walking trails and an observation tower to admire the sea in the distance.
A must see in this municipality, of course, is the Jardins de Métis. The flora, at its peak, will perfume your sweet memories.
A few minutes from the campsite, two beautiful golf clubs will delight amateurs.
The small picturesque village of Métis-sur-Mer, will also charm you. Along the sea, one can walk on a long sidewalk between wind and tide.
WEDDING OR FAMILY MEETING IN A VIEW?
The Domaine Annie-sur-Mer is undoubtedly an ideal place for these memorable occasions.
For a pleasant stay, let yourself be lulled by the Domaine Annie-sur-Mer!
Domaine Annie-sur-Mer offers you the perfect backdrop for your summer holidays!
For a romantic holiday or a family holiday, our domain offers:
- 10 comfortable chalets with views or access to the sea
- 8 bright motel rooms with balconies
- 6 cozy rooms at the inn with private bath
- Breakfast included when staying in a room or motel (not available untill the covid-19 pandemia will be over)
- Spa with professional treatments
- Terrace with spa, sauna and rest area
- Indoor relaxation room
- Qualified massage therapists
- Kayak rental
- Spectacular view of the Métis lighthouse
- Near the village of Métis-sur-Mer
- Near the Métis gardens and golf courses
- Access to Annie campsite and all services
- Ideal place for reception or corporate meeting
to do around...
Domaine Annie-Sur-Mer is located in the municipality of Métis-Sur-Mer, one of the most beautiful villages in Eastern Quebec. Since we are exactly halfway between Rimouski and Matane and only a few kilometers from Mont-Joli, you will have access to several activities within reasonable distance of the hostel:
- Carpinterie Vineyard, St-Ulric
- Circuit: The Murmures of Mont-Joli
- The Gardens of Matane Elm
- Mitis River Park
- St-Flavie Tithing Interpretive Center
- Pointe au Père Historic Site and Onondaga Submarine
- The arts route of Ste-Flavie
- The essential Gardens of Métis
- The Museum of Neufve-France
- The old mill / honey and sweet elixirs
- Golf, fishing, horse riding and much more!
Open May 22 to October 17, 2020